Here's where I've taken the first direction. It took more time than the next 2 will as I was thinking pretty deeply about the content. For the other two I will be mostly reusing the content here.
Can you both look it over closely and give me any feedback you may have? When presenting, I'd like the content not to bring up any weird issues. As you can see I'm trying to weigh and display messaging in a hierarchical manner, with the home's main mission strongest and most emotionally displayed (large image/animation area) but still listing all that the home does.
The top area serves to clearly and emotionally present the specialness, heart, and "rightness", of the Hephzibah (main) mission. We do this by using the powerful existing photography in a dominant size and placement, with the ribbon containing the home's logo layered above in the center. Directly below is the Hephzibah logotype, mission and offerings, clearly and legibly presented. We are also supporting Hephzibah's strong (but currently underused) identity by treating the color, typography and visuals in a manner very similar to the annual reports and What is Hephzibah folder.
As you scroll down the homepage, more offerings are displayed in the larger left column (main content column), while special events, any related or relevant information, links to social networking pages, and quick links lists, are all displayed in the right column (related content column). The foot contains contact info, copyright and relevant links.
I hope you like how it's developing! Please left me know if you have any concerns and click on the image to see a larger version and to see the full-sized version, click here (it will probably open in a browser window small and you will have to click the image to see it at full-size). All directions will be up this week for us to discuss before the presentation of the concepts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment